2. WalmiEdu.com understand that providing personal identifiable information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We respect your trust and committed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data you provide to us.
3. By using WalmiEdu.com and/or registering yourself at http://www.Walmiedu.com you authorize Tagwright Technologies Private Limited (including its representatives, affiliates, and its business partners) to contact you via email or phone call or sms and offer you our services for the product you have opted for, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on WalmiEdu.com and offers by its business partners and associated third parties, for which reasons your information may be collected in the manner as detailed under this Policy.
5. WalmiEdu App or WalmiEdu.com website collects your information when you register for an account, when you use its products or services, visit WalmiEdu.com Website’s pages. When you register with WalmiEdu.com, you are asked for submitting certain information which may be personal to you such as first name, last name, state and city of residence, email address, mobile number etc. Once you register at the Website and sign in you are not anonymous to us. Also, you are asked for your contact email Id, mobile number during registration and may be sent SMSs, notifications about our services to your device. Hence, by registering you authorize the WalmiEdu.com to send texts and email alerts to you with your login details and any other service requirements, including promotional mails and SMSs.
6. WalmiEdu App or WalmiEdu.com website will occasionally send email notices or contact you to communicate about its Services, products and benefits, as they are considered an essential part of the Services/products you have chosen.
7. All information gathered on the WalmiEdu App or WalmiEdu.com is securely stored within a controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall. The access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited.
Information Share and Disclosure::
1. When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences.
2. When it believes in good faith (doctrine of uberrima fides) that the disclosure is necessary to protect its rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues.
3. With third party service providers in order to personalize the Application/Website/Services/products for a better user experience and to perform behavioural analysis.
4. The aggregate information we collect does not specifically identify you, it may be shared with any number of parties. For example, we may disclose anonymous, aggregated information to third parties such as potential business partners, end users, service providers, advertisers, and funding sources, in order to describe our business and operations.
5. WalmiEdu App or WalmiEdu.com website shall transfer information about you in case WalmiEdu is acquired by or merged with another company.
Access Your Personal Information ::
WalmiEdu App or WalmiEdu.com website will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and current. If you have filled out a user profile, it will provide an obvious way for you to access and change your profile from its Application/Services/Website/products. BYJU’S adopts stringent security measures to protect your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone. Only upon you forgetting the password for its Application/Website or Services, WalmiEdu App or WalmiEdu.com website will have a right to reset the same to you with your prior approval as per standard web practices.
Why we process it::
WalmiEdu App or WalmiEdu.com website process this data for the purposes described in our policy, including to:
-Help our services deliver more useful, customized content such as more relevant search results;
-Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones;
-Deliver personalized ads, depending on your account settings, both on Google services and on sites and apps that partner with Google;
-Improve security by protecting against fraud and abuse; and
-Conduct analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used. We also have partners that measure how our services are used. Learn more about these specific advertising and measurement partners.
WalmiEdu App or WalmiEdu.com website send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you login faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve its offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
WalmiEdu employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures at all times to protect the information we collect from you. WalmiEdu limits access to this Information to authorized employees only who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve its Application/Services/products/Website. Please be aware that, although BYJU’S endeavour is to provide stringent security, for information it possesses and maintains, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login id and password, and may not provide these credentials to any third party.
For more visit: https://walmiedu.com/privacy.html